Open To The Public
6AM to 11 PM • April 15-September 30
7AM to 7PM • October 1 – April 14
To enhance the accessibility and enjoyment of the roof garden by all
patrons, please note the following:
- Firearms, fireworks, explosives, littering, smoking, use of drugs,
undue noise, public nuisances, disturbing the peace, soliciting,
loitering, and destruction of property are not permitted at any time.
- The use of open flame, gaseous or solid fuel for cooking, and/or
possessing or consuming alcohol is not permitted without prior
approval and required permits.
- Animals are not permitted on the premises at any time.
- Persons failing or refusing to follow this courtesy code will be asked
to leave the Property.
- The Property may close at the discretion of the Owner due to
concerns for public safety and security.
The Urban Park roof garden is owned, managed and maintained by
BXP. To report an emergency, concern or if there are
any questions, please contact the Boston Properties Control Center
at 877-297-4411 or dial 911.