325 MAIN CONSTRUCTION UPDATE—JANUARY – MARCH 2021
Please note as of January 18, 2021 the primary entrance to 355 Main Street is temporarily closed due to construction impacts through July 2021. To access the 355 Main Street lobby, please use the Pioneer Way entrance. Click here for a map showing the alternate path of entry.
- Curtain Wall installation is ongoing.
- Completion of steel erection.
- Tower Crane #1 Dismantle.
- Utility work into the building.
- Concrete pours on floors to continue.
- Stair installation to continue.
- Mechanical duct shafts and ductwork being installed.
- Mechanical piping and risers being installed.
- Bathroom carriers being installed and piped.
- Spray On Fire Proofing being applied (SOFP).
- Shaft walls around Core being installed.
- Elevator work to continue.
- Fire Protection main to be installed.
- Interior Fit Out work to commence.
- Flashing on green garage roof to continue (weather dependent).
- MBTA submittals to commence.
325 MAIN STREET PROJECT SUMMARY
Located in the heart of Kendall Square, 325 Main Street is the future home of a mixed-use building consisting of office space and three levels of retail/public spaces. While being fully-occupied by Google, this 16-story building will also feature a new public indoor connector at the street level and two new access points to the redesigned and reimagined rooftop garden. The project features an enhanced visual connection to the rooftop garden, as well as mezzanine spaces for additional outdoor seating and activation to complement the existing programming occurring on Kendall Plaza. Approximately 420,000 SF, this building will be complete in 4Q 2022.
PHONE NUMBER TO CALL IN CASE OF UNSAFE CONDITIONS
325 Main Street