325 MAIN CONSTRUCTION UPDATE—MARCH- MAY 2021
Please note as of January 18, 2021 the primary entrance to 355 Main Street is temporarily closed due to construction impacts through July 2021. To access the 355 Main Street lobby, please use the Pioneer Way entrance. Click here for a map showing the alternate path of entry.
- Curtain Wall installation nears completion.
- Tower Cranes #1 and #2 will be removed (April and May).
- Mechanical/Electrical/Plumbing (MEP) work continues to move up the building.
- Framing and wallboard installation continues in the Core.
- Bathrooms continue of plumbing continues. to be plumbed.
- Installation of plumbing continue.
- Elevator work continues.
- Interior Fit-out work continues.
- Restoration work continues in the loading dock.
- Mechanical Skids deliver and installation in Penthouse.
- Door Frames are being installed.
- Stair F is being constructed in the lobby from 1st floor to 3rd floor.
- MBTA submittals continue.
- Green Garage work continues with MEP work, elevator work, roof work, façade work and submittal/engineering work.
325 MAIN STREET PROJECT SUMMARY
Located in the heart of Kendall Square, 325 Main Street is the future home of a mixed-use building consisting of office space and three levels of retail/public spaces. While being fully-occupied by Google, this 16-story building will also feature a new public indoor connector at the street level and two new access points to the redesigned and reimagined rooftop garden. The project features an enhanced visual connection to the rooftop garden, as well as mezzanine spaces for additional outdoor seating and activation to complement the existing programming occurring on Kendall Plaza. Approximately 420,000 SF, this building will be complete in 4Q 2022.
PHONE NUMBER TO CALL IN CASE OF UNSAFE CONDITIONS
325 Main Street