325 MAIN CONSTRUCTION UPDATE—Q2 2022
Please note as of January 18, 2021 the primary entrance to 355 Main Street is temporarily closed due to construction impacts and will reopen later this spring. To access the 355 Main Street lobby, please use the Pioneer Way entrance. Click here for a map showing the alternate path of entry.
Construction of 325 Main is wrapping up as interior work nears completion and the base building undergoes testing and inspections. More details are included in the list below:
- Building envelope is completed.
- Mechanical/Electrical/Pluming/Fire Protection work is substantially complete. Inspections are ongoing.
- Interior fit-outs progressing with finishes and nearly completion.
- Mechanical penthouse is complete and equipment is turned on and in service.
- Public lobbies are nearing completion.
- Exterior terraces are nearing completion.
- Green Garage work is substantially complete. Currently going through inspections with the City.
- MBTA head house work is on hold.
325 MAIN STREET PROJECT SUMMARY
Located in the heart of Kendall Square, 325 Main Street is the future home of a mixed-use building consisting of office space and three levels of retail/public spaces. While being fully-occupied by Google, this 16-story building will also feature a new public indoor connector at the street level and two new access points to the redesigned and reimagined rooftop garden. The project features an enhanced visual connection to the rooftop garden, as well as mezzanine spaces for additional outdoor seating and activation to complement the existing programming occurring on Kendall Plaza. Approximately 420,000 SF, this building will be complete in 4Q 2022.
PHONE NUMBER TO CALL IN CASE OF UNSAFE CONDITIONS
325 Main Street