325 MAIN CONSTRUCTION UPDATE—October 2020
- Steel erection started on 7/27.
- Concrete installation has been completed.
- Spray on Fire Proofing installation has been completed.
- Curtain Wall fabrication/installation has commenced.
- Stair fabrication/installation has commenced.
- MEP interior work installation for risers and core bathrooms is underway.
- Waterproofing on Green Garage Roof work is completed.
- Commencement of MBTA Headhouse work continues.
- 355 Main Street façade work continues.
325 MAIN STREET PROJECT SUMMARY
Located in the heart of Kendall Square, 325 Main Street is the future home of a mixed-use building consisting of office space and three levels of retail/public spaces. While being fully-occupied by Google, this 16-story building will also feature a new public indoor connector at the street level and two new access points to the redesigned and reimagined rooftop garden. The project features an enhanced visual connection to the rooftop garden, as well as mezzanine spaces for additional outdoor seating and activation to complement the existing programming occurring on Kendall Plaza. Approximately 420,000 SF, this building will be complete in 4Q 2022.
PHONE NUMBER TO CALL IN CASE OF UNSAFE CONDITIONS
325 Main Street